What is IELTS?
This is globally accepted and trusted standard English language proficiency assessment examination which can help you availing the best study and work opportunities. Because this enables you to get the foreign visa either for study or for work purpose.
IELTS Course Details
Even if you know about some of it, we will elaborate a little about IELTS syllabus and exam pattern. The test is best suitable for the niche of people who prefer IELTS for higher education and immigration. There is the band score system in this standard test which ranges between 0-9.
First, you need to choose IELTS Academic or IELTS General training. The only difference lies in these two tests is in the reading and writing section. Rest listening and speaking sections will be the same for both. Therefore the test will be assessing you on the basis of your English speaking, listening, writing, and reading proficiency. Below given is an overview of the time division and tasks, you can check them out.
- IELTS writing test will be containing 2 tasks which you need to complete within 60 minutes.
- Next is the IELTS reading test which has 3 sections containing 40 items and the time given is 60 minutes for that as well.
- In the case of IELTS listening, you are provided with 30 minutes in which you have to cover the 4 sections available with 40 items.
- Then comes the major part i.e., IELTS speaking test. In this, there will be a one to one interaction between the interviewer and candidate.
IELTS Course Duration and Fees
There is no standard IELTS course duration and fees pattern. Because it will be depending upon the English proficiency level you are at right now. If you are at your initial stages or you can say very poor at communicating in English, you will need to work more. And you will have to invest more time in that case. To have a general idea about what is the fee for the IELTS course and what is the duration of the IELTS course, you can scroll down here.
- In order to join the best training institute for one month, you have to pay the IELTS coaching fees around Rs 10,000-Rs 15,000.
- And if you are going to continue it for 2-3 months, you will be charged around Rs 15,000-Rs 20,000.
Therefore the duration and fees for IELTS course are not predetermined. The higher level you are at, less investment you have to make both in terms of time and money. You can continue it for 6 months or 1 year too. Because it all depends upon your capability to grab the things. And if you are having confusion regarding IELTS examination fees, it will be INR 12,100 till 31st March 2019 and will be INR 12, 2019 after that.
Eligibility Requirements for IELTS
There is not very rigid eligibility prerequisite for the IELTS course and exam. You just need to be above the age of 16 years. And passport must be there with you to apply for the IELTS examination. Another compulsion for IELTS exam is that you need to belong one of the categories among one who is planning to study in abroad or is a medical professional yearning to work in other countries.
IELTS Course Contents
Do you know the IELTS course contents you are going to learn about? At Smarttalk, you are going to enhance your English proficiency to an excellent level with extraordinary training inputs. The IELTS course content will include.
- Vocabulary enhancement.
- Fluency development.
- Writing skills.
- Building English skills.
- Listening skills.
- Smart grammar.
- Understanding US/UK accent.
In addition, there will be some other efforts too which is going to enhance your overall personality. These include
- Exercise for improving the thought process ROR.
- Base building through IFR, VNA.
- Regular mock tests on IELTS exam pattern.
- LRWS flaws checking and correction practice.
Therefore with Smarttalk, there is much to learn and grow. So here you are going to have deep insight into how to prepare for the IELTS.
So now you must be clear about the IELTS course duration and fees, you can join the best IELTS coaching institute for that. Preferring Smarttalk can be a much fruitful option for brilliant English proficiency. You have got the idea about IELTS exam fee in Indian rupees 2019. Now you can make up your mind and follow your dreams.
We recommend that students spend at least 6-8 weeks preparing for the IELTS exam, focusing on basic grammar, reading speed, test strategies, and writing skills. Each part of the IELTS exam is different, so ensure you fully understand what is expected of you